Sunday, January 08, 2012

Our Wedding Anniversary --

My darling bride, Loraine (known as "Lani") and I were married 15 years ago (January 8, 1997).


Tonight we went out to dinner at a local restaurant to celebrate. And yes, that is prime rib on our plates (yum!).

There hasn't been much to report on the wargames front lately. Between the Holidays and my health, I've not played anything for a while . . . but Murdock, Pete and I have tentatively set up for either painting or playing on January 22.

My wish is for all of you to be as happy in your relationships and my wife and I are in our marriage.

-- Jeff

14 comments:

marinergrim said...

Congratulations Jeff. May there be many years to come.

PaintPig said...

1997! She put up a bit of a fight then. Good on her, makes sure you feel like you earnt your contentment.

Hesse-Kassoulet Criers are out and about spreading the news.

Hope you have many more

Ross Mac rmacfa@gmail.com said...

Congratulations Jeff and may the 2 of you enjoy many more happy years.

Ross

NOMADIC OLD SCHOOL GAMER. said...

A wealthy man is a man with a wife who makes him content. Best wishes and many more years of happy contentment.

SteelonSand said...

Congratulations and many happy returns!

ColCampbell50 said...

With almost 39 years of good marriage "under my belt," I wish Lani and you many, many more happy anniversaries!

Jim

A J said...

Congratulations to you both, Jeff. Here's to many more years together!

Prince Lupus said...

Many congratulations Mr and Mrs Jeff

Gallia said...

Prodigious blessings and congratualtions for you both. Well done!
Respectfullly,
Bill

Fire at Will said...

All the above, best wishes

Will

Fitz-Badger said...

Congratulations and many more!

MurdocK said...

Happy Anniversary again to both you and Lani!

andygamer said...

Best of future luck to you both.

tidders2 said...

Happy Anniversary

-- Allan