Saturday, April 28, 2007

Moving Week / Off-line for a While --

Well, we are starting to get packed up in preparation to move into our new home this coming week. Do not be surprised if it takes me a while to get back online. However the move will mean that I get a nice big room for my gaming -- which will be very, very nice.

Still, moving is one of life's great traumas (even when it is what you want). We are also hoping that we can get a high-speed internet access there without changing ISPs . . . but they can't tell us until we get our phone connected (which won't be until next week) . . . so we might have to change that too . . . *sigh*.

Anyway, I shall return (although maybe not for a couple of weeks -- although hopefully sooner).


-- Jeff

10 comments:

Snickering Corpses said...

Good luck, Jeff. And congratulations on your impending milestone. We'll miss ya.

WSTKS-FM Worldwide said...

Good luck with the move, Jeff. I'll keep checking in here for your next update.

Best Regards,

Stokes

Steve-the-Wargamer said...

Best of luck with the move!

MurdocK said...

Just call if you need that extra 'hand', for the moment I'll be available after May 2...

as ususal if there is an item or update you need done I can insert it here.

El Grego said...

Good luck Jeff! See you back here soon...


Greg

marinergrim said...

Good luck jeff.

Remember to make sure cups and kettle, coffee etc are clearly marked so when you get to the new house you can at least refresh.

Next priority is surely to ensure that toys get safely to their intended desitination.

Snickering Corpses said...

*chuckles* Much agreed with Grimsby on the order of priorities, though I'm amused now because when I read about getting the toys to their destination, a voice in my brain whispered in the style of the recent Heroes (TV show) ads:

"Save the toys...save the world."

MurdocK said...

Keys in hand!

I have heard from Jeff via telephone and he has the keys and made entry.

no major messes to clean-up, now the moving has begun.

Just a little update.

Snickering Corpses said...

Excellent. Congratulations to Jeff and wife!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.